The integrated solution for providing information to authorities
InfBrok100 is DIaLOGIKa’s solution for telecom providers in need of an integrated response system to information requests from authorities. It includes in particular the procedures for serving for traffic data requests pursuant to § 100g of the German Code of Criminal Procedure (StPO) and § 96 of the Telecommunications Act, for the administration of lawful interception measures (e.g. §§ 100 a,b StPO and § 110 TKG), and for manual subscriber data provision pursuant to § 113 of the Telecommunications Act and § 100 j StPO. Caller location identification in mobile communications (§ 100g StPO and federal state policing laws) and malicious caller identification (§ 101 TKG) are also implemented. Additionally, InfBrok100 can be used for anti-fraud measures (investigation of cases of fraud and theft of service).
The procedures implemented in InfBrok100 are for the most part specified in the TR TKÜV (the technical guidelines for implementation of lawful interception of telecommunications and for traffic data requests), which are in turn based on the ordinance on technical and organizational implementation of lawful telecommunications interception measures (TKÜV).
- Web user interface: A web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) forms the interface for InfBrok100 (http/https) via remote access. This eliminates the cost and effort required to install a front end program on each individual PC.
- Procedure-oriented: InfBrok100 manages procedures that are each composed of individual measures. As a rule, each procedure constitutes precisely one request from an authorized party.
- High modularity: InfBrok100 can easily be adapted to specific customer requirements due to its high level of modularity (e.g. to the structure of the data delivery systems). The separate presentation levels (3-tier) make it easy to change and individualize the graphical user interface.
- Report generation: InfBrok100 includes a template system for the automatic generation of individualized text documents (reports, malicious caller identification requests and responses).
- Highly efficient storage of traffic data: With IBVDS (InfBrok100-related traffic data storage), InfBrok100 offers a structure for the efficient loading and retrieval of traffic data. It contains all the information that is subject to outside request according to the Telecommunications Act. Thanks to our specially optimized storage process, up to several billion CDRs (traffic datasets) per day can be stored. IBVDS can also be configured to implement all specifications of the (applicable, but currently suspended) Federal Network Agency’s catalogue of measures. Alternatively, traffic data can also be retrieved from existing (e.g. billing) systems.
- Any number and structure of data delivery systems: InfBrok100 and IBVDS, our storage system specialized for traffic data, can draw the legally requestable subscriber and traffic data from various sources: Billing, Customer Care, IN, Switch, Mediation Device, etc., and of course from our § 112 system InfBrok90. Additionally, responses to subscriber data requests can be manually augmented or retrieved, and traffic data can be uploaded as csv files.
- Timeout monitoring: Each individual measure and each sub-process is monitored in real-time: Should the specific time maximum for a measure elapse, an escalation process is initiated.
- Support for the electronic interface with authorities: InfBrok100 supports, besides fax and postal processes, the “Elektronische Schnittstelle Behörden“ (ETSI-ESB), the interface with authorities that can be used to send the court order, request data, and result data electronically (as per ETSI TS 102 657, TR TKÜV 7.0 et seq.). This reduces retrieval effort for the user as well as the danger of transmission errors. In the case of lawful interception measures, use of this electronic interface eliminates the need to send originals through the postal system.
- Automatic bill generation: InfBrok100 supports interfaces with the user’s accounting department (e.g. per csv file for SAP), through which billing data, automatically generated on the basis of the price list according to JVEG, along with any necessary manual additions, can be transmitted (including electronic billing indicators as per TR TKÜV).
- Fail safety with automatic restart capability: InfBrok100 is optimized to the highest level of operational safety. All statuses and interim results are persistently stored in a database, so that (given the appropriate backup of the database) even after a power failure, for instance, the system continues to work without data loss.
- Various user roles: InfBrok100 knows different user profiles (e.g. specialist, administrator, quality manager), which can be adapted to the obligated party’s organizational structure of responsibilities – thus effectively controlling access to sensitive data.
- Access to porting data from InfPort43 via web service for malicious caller identification
- Lawful interception handled manually, or directly via RAI interface with a LIMS by utimaco
- Support for log inspection
- Multiple client capability
- Cost-neutral adaptations to regulatory changes included in maintenance contract
Dialogika goes ETSI
DIaLOGIKa GmbH creates customized software solutions for national and international clients. Our work focuses on the innovation fields of Telecom Data Request / Provision Procedure, Telecommunications, Document Life Cycle, Digital Security, Embedded Systems, Green Mobility, and Safeguards.