InfPort43 effectively supports telecommunications providers in fulfilling their legal obligations (such as exchanging porting data with other carriers in landline and mobile sectors). In addition, it operates interfaces for the automation of ordering processes (such as WITA for ordering lines from Deutsche Telekom). To round out our system, there are modules for enhancing performance or saving costs.
Our solution: InfPort43
Once you’re in, you can use it in so many ways
Main features and customer benefits
- database server solution
- web browser user interface
- comprehensive range of interfaces for integration with your front-end and back-end processes (web services, JMS, file interface, etc.)
- proven in over 10 years of productive operation
- ongoing further development and adaptation to new requirements
- guaranteed tracking of all changes in specifications as part of the maintenance contract
- available for Windows and Unix/Linux
- and also as a managed service
InfPort43 includes a wide range of modules that can be licensed individually. Our customers only pay for what they actually need!
- zPDB: central, consolidated porting database
For providers of landline numbers
- Porting of landline phone numbers (PDA-LNP): electronic porting data exchange (PDA) for landline numbers and the associated administrative processes as per § 46 TKG
- Number block (RNB) reports: annual and semi-annual reports for the Federal Network Agency (as prescribed by the Agency)
- S/PRI: interface for leasing lines from alternative carriers
- Do-not-call list for reverse-charge calls as per § 66j TKG: do-not-call list for collect calls (data exchange with the Federal Network Agency) for local exchange carriers and the providers of collect-call services with and without checking
- WITA: Graphical user interface and mediation device for direct access by customer care systems to the electronic wholesale interfaces of Deutsche Telekom and alternative carriers
- WBCI: Interface used by German telecoms for the coordination and planning of customer migration between carriers
- ESS: Automated process for coordinating troubleshooting and resolution with Deutsche Telekom
For providers of mobile phone numbers
- zMRDB: Access to the central master routing database of the mobile network operators
- MNP-SP: Process for the preliminary syncing of mobile number porting information between service providers
For providers of service numbers
- Porting of service numbers (PDA-SNP): Electronic porting data exchange (PDA) for service numbers and associated administrative processes as per § 46 TKG
- MSV900: Deutsche Telekom’s mobile call-by-call service for the exchange of information relating to the phone charges of 09000 numbers (for mobile carriers and service number providers)
For all phone number types
- Enhanced phone number administration: Allocation and other administrative tasks associated with landline, value-added service, and mobile phone numbers, as specified by the Federal Network Agency.
- Automated provisioning of network elements (switches): Generation of loading files for switches/IN from the InfPort43 porting database (or from various porting processes (MNP/LNP/SNP) and from subscriber number management systems (least-cost routing, blacklisting, RUZ))
- Management and publication of phone book entries: management and publication of phone book and directory entries as per § 47 TKG (for Deutsche Telekom and other publishers or information services)
- TR Notruf: Allocation of phone numbers to emergency services, and provision of caller location data
- Reseller functionality: support for carrier business models with resellers
Questions? We love to answer
More of our solutions:zPDB infreq100 infbrok100 infbrok90
Navigation:Back to Overview
Write us to email@example.com or call us +49 6897 935-0
Have we got you interested? Then let’s get together to invent solutions and create effective products and projects.
DIaLOGIKa GmbH creates customized software solutions for national and international clients. Our work focuses on the innovation fields of Telecom Data Request / Provision Procedure, Telecommunications, Document Life Cycle, Digital Security, Embedded Systems, Green Mobility, and Safeguards.
66125 Saarbrücken, DE